Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Patry's Over...



And what a party it was. The 15th annual Halloween and Vine has come and gone, but not before old acquaintances were renewed and new ones sewn. A great big thanks to all those of true blue as well as new collectors who continue to support this talented group of artist. It is through your efforts that we can continue our creative endeavors.

I got there a little early so I jumped in and helped getting some of the decorations together with Ginny Diezel one of the original founders of Halloween And Vine.



It wasn't long before others started to arrive like Dani Nelson and Wendy Leaumont from Spookytime Jingles.


It didn't take long to realize I had to get my act together so after a little caffiene fix ti was to work I went, and at the speed of light as you can see!


after a bit I was all set up and ready for the next day.


I apologize for the lack of pics of other Artists booth but when in a rush and at a certain age taking pictures without a tripod produces, shall we say a nebulous result.

I had the pleasure of being situated next to Allen Cunningham his work is so amazingly detailed in person, the scale he works in just blows me away! My hazy pictures did no justice to his work.

David's table from ChickenLips was all set and done as was everyone else's by the end of the day.

An encouraging line of collectors almost 200 strong ready and waiting for the doors to open at nine, many had been there since before dawn, amazing ,right. Thank you all!

The doors opened and the crowds thronged to the artists tables.

Not long into the event did William Bezek's table looked sparse as his collectors picked it to the bone in no time.


One thing led to another and before you knew it in much too short a time it was over.

But the fun didn't end there most of us ended up at the after party held at the Adobe Pumpkin Farm. Great food, lovely live music fantastic crowd all made for a delightful evening. After many goodbyes we were off early the next day. For some reason my TomTom plotted a route back to San Francisco that I had never taken, I went with the flow and was I glad.. the scenery was spectacular as you can see.




It was the perfect ending for a great weekend. Till next Year!

Now to get ready for Spirits in Sanford and SpookyTimeJinges Soiree, see ya all there!

2 comments:

William Bezek said...

Good Times! Great to catch up with you Jorge, your work was gorgeous!

Jo James said...

Loved getting to meet you and see your gorgeous work in person! Hope we get to be show neighbors again next year, and maybe even real-life neighbors if you ever escape from the Florida heat :)