Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Magazine Highlights and upcoming events!


Just a quick posting to say how pleased I am to be a part of this issue of Celebrate365. Not just once, but three times. I know, I know... I couldn't believe it.

Just to part of this great publication that features so many talented artist would've been great but this! Im giddy.

You see my JOL Lady first on pages 14-15


Then My scared kitty on page 18


and if that wasn't enough by JOL Luminaria is on the back cover.

Wow what a way to start the Holiday season!.

You still have a chance to snatch any one these up, first at Spirits in Sanford on October 9th

and then on Octobe 16th at SpookyTime Jingles Soiree.


Hope to see some of you there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I found this website http://www.thatsmyface.com/f/masks that can create a super-realistic mask of anyone from just a photo. Imagine going as yourself, your boss, your favorite celebrity or worst enemy to a Halloween party!