Tuesday, October 30, 2012

EHAG Emporium Halloween Goodies

Happy Halloween All!

Have a couple of goodies for this months EHAG Emporium. I only made four of this themed candy containers, all originals. Here are the Cat Lady and Devil Lady Candy containers.


Vintage inspired Candy Containers, one Cat and one Devil Lady.  Handmade paper  mache figures. They open at the waist to reveal a hollow compartment to hold your Halloween goodies or stash.









 Made of paper mache, painted with artist acrylics aged and varnished. Signed and dated on bottom. 
 Apprx 10"x5"x6" 
$158 each. Shipping and insurance included. Payment via Paypal, MC,Visa, Discover, AMEX
Thanks again for all your continued support and encouragement!
Please contact me with any questions hohohalloween@mac.com
 And Have a Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

costumes for plus size ca said...

Oh wow, halloween parties with these figures will be more fun and will add an additional dimension to celebration. I love this one featuring devil lady, especially its function as a compartment.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What amazing creations! Very wonderful art...what an imagination!

Unknown said...

I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates
happy wheels
super mario bros
pacman
agario